Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
The Sodexo Student Manager Program offers an exciting opportunity for rising college Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers after graduation.
- Our Student Managers will spend five hours each week in training to prepare them for a full-time management position upon graduation.
- Provides world-class professional development opportunities and real-world work experience in the quality of life contract services industry
- Available internships include food service and facilities management, environmental services, accounting, human resources, marketing and more.
- Internship locations around the country – housing is not provided
- All interns are matched with a Sodexo Mentor _who will help you explore the limitless career paths available to you at Sodexo
- Opportunity to virtually connect with other interns within the Sodexo Future Leaders Program
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment