We are currently seeking a General Manager for our Tommy Express Car Wash location in Waterloo, Iowa. The ideal candidate will have a background in Management, Maintenance experience, Customer service and computer knowledge. Previous car washing experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Protect the interests of the Company and profitably grow the business.
- Ensure that all Company policies are maintained, current and up to date.
- Spend time in the unit every day.
- Lead weekly meetings with Assistant Team Leader. This meeting will include a review of weekly issues such as scheduled events, service changes, maintenance issues, staff issues, promotions and similar.
- Provide specialized leadership, training and support to every Assistant Team Leader.
- Communicate daily with every Assistant Team Leader via phone, in person or via social media.
- Accurately track and handle invoices for payment. Record invoice costs in the Management App.
- Ensure that all personnel-related paperwork is kept locked, current and compliant.
- Work with all Leaders regarding hiring - teaching them how to professionally interview and hire the best people.
- Ensure that the work schedule is properly made and appropriate for projected sales.
- Keep Leaders on task with clear, written measurable goals.
- Ensure that Leaders properly handle disciplinary and human resources issues.
- Work with each Leader to identify and develop Team Members for future consideration as Leaders.
- Ensure a safe, secure, clean and well-maintained business operation.
- Create and complete a monthly unit inspection form.
- Investigate and handle all Member/Guest-related complaints, issues, and insure top-notch Member/Guest service in all operations – through all Leaders.
- Perform all POS and computer related systems tasks.
- Take the leading role as the “face of the company” in all media and marketing roles.
- Consistently develop and implement a 12-month marketing calendar for all locations.
- Any additional tasks that pertain to benefiting the company and taking care of the Member/Guests.
Tommy Express Car wash has a great training program that will help the right person successfully run the day to day operations of the car wash, lead and motivate their team and profitably grow the business.
This is a salary based position with FT hours and Benefits program.
Interested candidates please send cover letter and resume to: Paces Lodging Corporation, Attn: HR, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or click apply now to email that today!