Shift:Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm. Some on-call weekends and evenings required.
Pediatric Home Service is a leader in home health care & aTop Workplace, we are committed tohelping kids with medical complexities achieve their best lives at home and in their communities bytaking care of the child!
What you do:
- Schedule andmake deliveries ofhome medical equipment (HME)to patients' homes
- Perform and instruct initial equipment set-up as needed
- Complete data entry and reports regarding deliveries and customer visits
- Develop relationships with patients, families, caregivers, and coworkers at PHS
What we do:
- Rewardour employees with benefits and a generous PTO plan
- Give back
- Be part of a company recognized as aTop Employer
- Extra money for on-call!
We offer outstanding wages plus first-class benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
To qualify you must have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record, and one to two years of work experience, preferably in a customerservice relatedrole. The qualified candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently. Driving experience in the Twin Cities metro area is a plus.
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC, interviews for this position will be conducted via phone or video until it is no longer necessary. Please let us know if you need assistance with this technology.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.