The Digital Strategy Program Manager is responsible for defining and executing the Digital Manufacturing strategy and associated roadmaps for OES. The position facilitates the IT/OT enablement between manufacturing / supply chain operations and the digital technologies that empower them. The resource has significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to manufacturing, supply chain and related IT/OT technologies. The position is also responsible for understanding the business strategy, identifying candidate projects for go-forward consideration, assisting in project prioritization, complying with portfolio management processes, and ensuring projects align with both business objectives as well as the technology that provide maximum business value. The role provides leadership across the OES organization in the following areas: 4IR, IT/OT convergence, MES, Manufacturing Data Visualization, Analytics, and Augmented Reality. This position works in collaboration with IT leadership, OES leadership, Manufacturing Leadership, Business Unit teams, and with other functional areas across the company. Success will be measured via the establishment of a successful IoT program throughout OES.
- Define, execute and maintain the digital transformation strategy & roadmaps related to the digital tools, technologies and processes used within OES Operations and IT Security while adhering to all CISO standards
- Drive and implement major 4th Industrial Revolution programs across OES. Ensure the progress, risk identification and business value delivery throughout the implementation and post-implementation value realization
- Establish business relationship with leaders and key users in assigned responsibility areas to have a thorough understanding of the organization dynamics, strategy, priorities and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Partner with the BU and Alliance Partners to understand current and future IoT technology roadmaps and how to apply those roadmaps to the OES Supply Chain
- Partner with IT & Operation Risk Management to understand current technology threats and mitigations available
- Identify, define, and scope the high value initiatives that can be enabled by technology applications / services and / or identify technology gaps that are required to deliver the business needs for needle-moving results
- Define / prioritize multiple digital manufacturing solutions / options into a presentable format and be able to communicate to OES leadership.
- Monitor / influence OES operational changes (with regard to digital transformation) to ensure adherence to IT/OT Security governance and standards
- Knowledgeable of the features, tools and processes used for executing manufacturing (MES, CMMS, etc.) and warehouse management, including the ability to understand concepts tied to the prevention of intrusion and unauthorized access to Cloud and on-premise networked systems.
- Work closely with Digital Tool, IT and Business technical architects to ensure that internal solutions are scalable, global, productive, and secure
- Handle customer inquiries and engagements related to 4IR IoT & OT security
- Four-year college degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent technical degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 10 years of diversified experience including work in areas including Manufacturing and Supply Chain. Additional experience in IT related projects would be preferred.
- The ability to expand manufacturing, technology concepts; influence, recommend and gain consensus of OES Senior Management
- Desire to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent program management and quantitative skills
- Good knowledge of RA products IT / OT and manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with FTPC, FTIS, PTC Suite of Products, SAP (ERP), Claroty, AutoCAD, Splunk, Networks, IT Systems
- Working knowledge of industrial automation OT system architecture and products
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel - typically 30% or less (Domestic & International)
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Cleveland - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).