IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO STOP LOOKING AND COME WORK FOR US!!
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus
In the last 74 years, Campora Propane continues to serve thousands of satisfied customers throughout Northern California and Western Nevada. We are committed to being the best in the industry, and it starts with our employees.
Our Redding and Weaverville locations is seeking a Full-time CDL Route Delivery Driver who will be responsible for loading, transporting and delivering propane gas to private and commercial customers. You will handle customer concerns and help to resolve issues as they arise as well as provide exceptional customer service to current and future customers. The position will require on-call rotations for after-hours and weekend emergency deliveries.
- Daily multi-stop route delivery of propane
- Perform System/Leak Test as needed
- Set and Install Propane tanks
- Conduct system tests consistent with company standards and policies
- Maintain service/company vehicles, perform pre and post-trip inspections. Secure vehicles and equipment consistent with company policy
- Must abide by all company policies and procedures in addition to state, local, and federal laws
- Ensure safety, policy, and regulatory standards are met
- CDL License with Hazmat, Air Brakes & Tanker Endorsement
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds, in all weather conditions
- Pass a DOT drug screen, physical, and background check
- Requires on-call rotation for after-hours and weekend emergency deliveries and service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company paid Life insurance benefits
- Company offers Group Health Plan at a cost of $20 for employee
- Starting Wage $20 + DOE
- Local routes only, home every night
- Paid Time Off (including holidays)
- 100% paid Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401k Retirement plan including company match
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status