Sodexo Conferencing has a Senior Graphic Design / Multi Media Artist opportunity located at a Federal Government facility in Alexandria, VA. This Senior Graphic Design / Multi Media Artist is tasked with the setup and running of virtual meetings on the WebEx and Livestream platforms as well as graphic design and media management. This position is also responsible for the post-production aspect of any recorded event, including video editing and posting the file to a media server for distribution to the client.
Primary duties include running start to finish WebEx and Livestream meetings. Including but not limited to:
- Creating supplemental digital media for webcasts (posters, lower third name tags, backgrounds, etc.);
- Digital storytelling through motion graphics;
- Setup and configuration of WebEx meetings;
- Transporting and setup of computers and camera to rooms without equipment adequate for meetings;
- Monitor WebEx meetings for clients to ensure smooth experience;
- Operation of cameras and video switcher on TriCaster system in an auditorium;
- Recording of requested meetings; e_dit event recordings and d_istributing edits of events to clients; and/or
- Support creation and distribution of links to WebEx and Livestream events.
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience a must;
- Digital video production and editing post production experience a must;
- Live event production experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently and well within a team; and/or
- Willingness to help other team members.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Serves as the design lead for sales proposals with a primary focus on strategic, complex and/or high revenue opportunities. Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats with a focus on print. Creates client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion. Expertise in sophisticated design for high profile clients; experience with high revenue opportunities ($10M+); excellent computer skills on MAC & PC platforms, proficiency in Abode Creative Suites and MS Office software required.