Engineering Project Manager - Software Algorithms, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200182203
Imagine the impact of your work! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, experience, and performance? Bring passion and dedication to your job and Apple will provide you with an outstanding opportunity for success. The Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informational and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while maintaining Apple's fundamental focus for user privacy!
- 5+ years in project management, program management or product management
- 3+ years experience managing Data Science, AI, and/or Machine Learning projects
- 2+ years experience in agile software development as a core member of a Scrum team, with experience acting as Scrum Master or Product Owner across cross functional domain preferred
- Hands-on technical experience in consumer oriented field is preferred
- Knowledge of consumer privacy concepts and solutions
- Proactive and dedicated, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the advertising industry, ad technology, data privacy, and related legal and regulatory concerns strongly preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience representing product and technology solution details of the teams you lead
- You will act as the representative for a cross functional team focused on building out next generation capabilities in machine learning. - Solid understanding of the work that your team is doing and why, with the ability to facilitate decisions regarding priorities, scope, risks, and tradeoffs. - Track and manage cross functional requirements, timelines and dependencies and communicate project schedules, status and potential risks. - Your communication between cross-functional groups is critical. - You will maintain various communication mediums, such as websites and status reports used to communicate goals, current focuses, and progress. - Contribute to the continual improvement and automation of our internal process by improving existing project tools or building new ones as required. - Interacting with all levels of engineers, managers, and senior stakeholders. - Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent.