MAINTENANCE HOURLY in Louisville, Kentucky
Starting Pay-$24 an hour with a $1,000 bonus paid out in December
JBS® Pork is a leader in premium pork products designed to provide customers with a superior eating experience each and every time. Our wide selection of brands including Swift® and Swift Premium®, are well-recognized for their value, freshness and consistency. From our premium fresh natural products to our innovative dry rubbed, ready-to-cook products, JBS Pork offers the solution for your quality pork needs.
JBS is hiring for quality, motivated, people to join the JBS team on our production floor as maintenance mechanic/ electrician. These positions include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Perform skilled maintenance activities including construction, welding, brazing, soldering, plumbing and hydraulics.
- Monitor all production areas to ensure proper functioning of equipment and machinery.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Adhere to Safety Procedures including, but limited to Lock Out Tag Out, Power Industrial Truck, Scissor Lift, Harness/Fall Protection, etc.
- Adjust, repair and replace electrical and electronic equipment.
Education Requirements (if applicable):
- Technical schooling with mechanical or electrical emphasis helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
- Ability to work 50+ hours
- Good attendance and safety records
The schedule for this position is typically Mon - Fri. Weekend work required as scheduled. During Fall Season, Saturdays are typically scheduled.
JB S offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.