AMP Discovery Fraud & Moderation Business Analyst - Austin
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 5, 2020
Role Number: 200196992
The AMP Discovery Fraud & Moderation Business Analyst collaborates with data scientists, engineers and finance teams to provide critical reporting and metrics that help us attack and prevent fraud within the Apple Media Products ecosystem. This role is crucial in providing insights to additional teams that will impact operational processes and AMP policies. The AMP Discovery Fraud & Moderation team is seeking a bright and motivated analyst to help maintain the integrity of the iTunes Store and Developer program. The ideal candidate has proven analytical skills, and is skilled working with and visualizing data.
- Self-motivated, curious, persistent, and meticulous.
- Ability to clearly communicate and visualize complex data.
- Adept at managing a variety of responsibilities and high volume of information.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in risk or fraud prevention strongly desired
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Background in financial reporting a plus.
- Experience with SQL / Hive a plus.
- Understanding of digital distribution platforms, payment structures, and in-app community frameworks a plus.
Analyzing data for the purposes of risk mitigation using multiple internal tools for investigations. Consistently exercising sound judgement to identify potential problems and provide solutions. Participating in and / or leading projects to improve tools and features. Creating and updating reporting for leads generation and metrics tracking. The position requires excellent communication skills, resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems. The candidate must also be prepared to work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience