Precise. Reliable. Powerful. Join a team as innovative as the technology we manage.
Sodexo Clinical Technology Management seeks a Biomedical Equipment 1 for PIH Health System located in Greater Los Angeles area.
The main role of the position will be to ensure all medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. As a team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. This is an entry level position.
Sodexo’s Biomedical Equipment Technicians have:
- 2-3 years of experience repairing, maintaining and calibrating medical devices independently;
- experience in a hospital or healthcare setting;
- ability to make decisions regarding troubleshooting and repairing medical devices;
- excellent communication, customer service and time management skills;
- leadership capabilities to be client facing and train other BMET as needed;
- specific experience with the following medical devices or equipment: general biomedical and preferred experience.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Troubleshoots, inspects, repairs, maintains and calibrates a basic range of clinical equipment, devices, systems and instruments.
-Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
-Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
-Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
-Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
-Preparing required documentation and reports
-Ensures regulatory compliance
-Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service
-Demonstrates a safety mindset