Join a great team where residents are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for it’s operations at Maria Joseph Manor, a faith based, continuting care retirement community located in Daville, PA. This position will assist the Dining Services Director with the dining operations for approximately 90 residents in the Assisted Living and Long Term Care as well as oversight of the Memory Support unit. Must have a comfort level interacting with clients, residents and resident family members.
The successful candidate will:
- direct and supervise the dining operations , this includes being hands on with other positions if necessary;
- Interface closely and daily with residents, client executive level leadership and client board members;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food safety, food service and presentaion are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating food service supervisory skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail;
- the ability to successfully lead, develop and train a team of up to 25 staff members_.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement