Work in an environment that appreciates your sense of ownership, mentorship and teamwork.
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager for Fairview's MHealth East Bank Campus located at the University of Minnesota. Sodexo is honored to continue its partnership with Fairview Health Services as together we pursue Fairview's vision of driving a healthier future. It is an exciting time to join Sodexo's Fairview Health Services Team, and if you are energized by change, then it is a fantastic time to be part of this dynamic partnership
This position works closely with the leadership of Fairview and Sodexo to create the strategic plans for the food service departments that align with Fairview's Mission, Vision and Values. This leader will work closely with their team and the leaders at Fairview to set the expectations for each manager that allows us to achieve at a high level. Operationally this position will supervise the patient services department with two other managers including oversight of a patient meal call center supporting 4 hospitals.The schedule for this manager will be day shift with rotating weekends.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program to include some meal rounding and service recovery.
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits;
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- experience in a high volume food environment
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- some knowledge_ of nutrition and specialized diets preferred
- experience with auditing for food quality, food safety and sanitation
- strong management skills, preferably in healthcare.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.