We are seeking an Infant Toddler Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct infant-toddler aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma (GED) and Infant and Toddler CDA, required
- AA/AS or BA/BS in Early Childhood Education that either includes or is supplemented by 12 credit hours in Child Development or Early Childhood focusing on children birth to age 5 (at least 3 credits much be in ECE foundations).
- Vacation, Sick, Personal time and holiday pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance