GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF THE COLUMBIA WILLAMETTE
- TITLE: E-Commerce Collectibles Associate
- IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: E-Commerce Supervisory Staff
- DEPARTMENT: Operations
- EEO#: 5
- DIVISION: E-Commerce
GENERAL SUMMARY: The E-Commerce Collectibles Associate process and sorts valuable collectible items. Associates perform various tasks to prepare items to be sold online and shipped to customers across the country.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches items, accurately portrays, weighs, measures, uses disclaimers and assigns shipping and handling charges appropriately.
- Meets or exceeds quality standards of work produced.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity goals through the efficient handling of product; processing items quickly and accurately.
- Follows safety procedures, uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed and uses proper body mechanics when performing each task.
- Performs routine tasks according to established processes and ensures that each item is credited to the store that sent it.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to all GICW’s policies and procedures, CARF standards, Kaizen guidelines, safety and security regulations.
- Fosters and demonstrates a positive team environment.
- Provides excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Accurately represent items in photographs: views item and plans presentation, camera position, camera angle, lighting, and key shots to produce desired effect.
- Fully and accurately write all product descriptions and attributes (including damages).
- Sort incoming product for listing online in accordance with established guidelines.
- Accurately package and prepare orders for shipment in accordance with customer expectations.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Intermediate computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing and how to use e-mail and internet software.
- Must be able to work store operating hours.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to function independently in a work setting.
- Must maintain consistent, predictable and satisfactory attendance and punctuality as scheduled.
- Must be able to demonstrate upon request functional literacy and numeric proficiency.
- Must have command of the English language sufficient to verbally communicate with the general public.
- Must not present a significant current risk of substantial harm to self or others in the performance of the essential duties of the job that cannot be eliminated or reduced by reasonable accommodation.
- No record or disclosure of criminal conviction that indicates a tendency towards theft, violence, dishonesty, deceit, drug manufacture or sale, moral turpitude, or predatory behavior or is otherwise in conflict with the functions listed on this job description. This may include passing a state-mandated, federally-conducted criminal background check.
- Must provide proof of identification and eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- Must pass a drug screening test and background check.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must meet GICW quantitative and qualitative performance standards.
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
- Works indoors in either a warehouse or store setting. Environment is heated or may be air conditioned, and may include exposure to dust.
- Long periods of mobility and moving merchandise.
- Moderate adaptability required: Work environment occasionally hectic (fast paced) with irregular short deadlines and a limited number of critical or unusual situations.
- DOT Strength Classification: Medium.