Position can Be Located Anywhere in the USA
As part of Global Commercial Operations, the Sales Enablement organization's mission is to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and engagement of Rockwell Automation sales and distributor resources. We do this by providing role-based competency, focused and filtered content, and contemporary and collaborative technology for what sellers need to KNOW, SAY, and DO. Sales Enablement is leading the transformation of the Rockwell Automation sales force to customer-focused, outcome-based selling.
Critical to effective sales enablement is the ability to appropriately communicate relevant sales messages, news, updates, and launches to field resources that are contextualized by their role, geography, and selling situation.
The Sales Communications Manager (Specialist) will work with the extended Sales Enablement team, functional stakeholders, various regional teams, marketing and the field to deliver relevant and understandable sales insights, enablement platform updates, news and information - in a timely manner.
What you will do
Sales Communication Plans - Identify, develop, and implement communication plans to analyze, produce, and submit relevant news, articles, and other information for sales consumption and action. Review plans regularly for continuous improvement.
Sales Content Curation - Collaborate with extended teams and functional groups to pursue, collect, create and deliver relevant sales insights, enablement platform updates, news and information. Ongoing maintenance to review, audit, update, and retire content as needed.
Project Management/Collaboration - Successfully manage multiple projects, contacts, and conversations at any one time. Motivate cross-functional and cross-regional team members to provide input and content to meet agreed deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Software Industry Experience
- Bachelor's degree or in-lieu of a degree, minimum 4 years working experience, preferably in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or Communication.
- Minimum of 8 years (Band D) or 5 years (Band C) of marketing and/or field sales experience in various capacities, and an understanding of the needs of account managers, domain experts, and sales management to perform their jobs at a high level.
- Must be creative, common-sense driven, have a strong work ethic, and be intellectually curious.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work and collaborate with a wide range of people at different levels across the organization.
- Solid real-world experience in many of the following areas is desired:
- Creativity and imagination
- Sales communication
- Proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and/or problems simultaneously
- Able to work in a complex, fast-paced and ambiguous environment that changes quickly
- Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).