Virginia Gay is looking for a Business Office Specialist to joing our growing team! Background in Healthcare is desired and knowledge of insurane claims would be beneficial.
Duties include but not limited to:
- working with patients
- tracking and scheduling payment plans
- reviewing patient accounts prior to going to collection
- posting payments in Epic, Netsmart and Point Click Care software
- answering the phones and assist with questions
- will call patients to collect payments
- send out invoices
- process credit card payments
- other office duties as assigned
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, Hours are 8:00-4:30.
Click apply now to email your resume today!
Virginia Gay Hospital is the community’s largest employer and provides a wide array of services, diagnostic testing, and clinical expertise (Acute Care (inpatient), Emergency Medicine, Home Health, Imaging Services, Laboratory, Nursing and Rehabilitation, Respiratory Therapy, Sleep Studies, Surgical Services and Therapy Services. As a leader in rural healthcare and specializing in family medicine Virginia Gay Hospital and Clinics serve families in the greater Benton County, Iowa with family medical clinics in Atkins (SE Benton Co.), Van Horne (SW Benton Co.), Urbana (NE Benton Co.) and in Vinton. Founded with a gift from Virginia Walcutt-Gay in 1914, the hospital has been able to maintain independence because of the generous support from the community.