Speech and Language Pathologist
Provides direct case management services to individuals and families in our supportive housing programs who have severe and persistent behavioral health issues. Uses Family Development, Housing First, Harm Reduction and Advanced Motivational Interviewing models of case management that is client driven, solution focused and facilitates change and movement toward greater stability and well-being. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to home visits, intakes, the tracking of services, and assisting in program development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- People who honor our mission, agree with our purpose and want to be part of something bigger.
- People who are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in both the services we provide as well as the environment in which we work.
- People who are self-motivated and passionate about the work they do.
- People who understand we are not a team because we work together. We are a team because we respect, trust and care for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER:
The Opportunity Council offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Salary - $59,529.00 to $70,112.00 annually
- HSA Account
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Account
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
This position will be Open Until Filled. Applications received by 11:59 pm, October 22, 2020 will be given first priority.
See application instructions at:
To observe the CDC guidelines for social distancing, our interviews may be conducted via Zoom or Team Meetings.
At the Opportunity Council, we are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion with a core set of values that include diversity, collaboration, respect, integrity, passion and learning. We believe we are a stronger and successful organization because of this commitment. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation and identity, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. EOE.