Hale Groves is now hiring seasonal contact center main order entry representatives. Must have great interpersonal skills and the ability to enter data accurately and timely in a fast-paced environment. Nights, weekends and flexible shifts open. Opportunity for incentives, rewards, and a Christmas bonus. Earn cash and have fun helping customers send fruit and gifts! APPLY by going to www.indrio.com/jobs and selecting the link for the position you would like to apply for.
Ensure satisfied customers by following Quality Guidelines and department procedures to efficiently answer calls and place customer orders, input and verify on-line data, up sell products and answer customer questions. A Main Order Entry rep ensures consistency and compliance with company and departmental policies & procedures. Applies effective communication skills through verbal and written correspondence with customers and co-workers, in and across departments and sites:
- Answers and supports inbound telephone inquiries with external customers
- Fosters and maintains effective quality customer relationships by addressing inquiries, questions and concerns with accuracy and professional understanding
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Proficient in multi-tasking in a fast pace environment and all areas of job responsibilities
- Strong communication, listening and organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned by Customer Relations Manager
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of SFS brands, gifts, Customer Service applications, business processes, policies & procedures
- Ability to enter data accurately and timely
- Ability to communicate effectively with a professional and pleasant verbal and written tone; ability to handle and maintain high call volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Elevates all personnel performance related issues to the manager of customer service timely. Executes all down time and emergency operating procedures and processes as appropriate.
- Drives the Client culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company mission.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Excellent keyboarding/typing skills; minimum of 25 WPM
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Customer Service applications
- Good listening skills
- Good working knowledge of a PC, telephone, email, internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven commitment to delivering exceptional and personalized customer service Strong problem-solving skills
- Self motivated, responsible, dependable and prompt individual with excellent attendance
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Ability to respond to a variety of customer inquiries is essential
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to view a PC screen for prolonged period of time
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.