Responsible for assuring that equipment is fully operational to support the production of Rockwell Automation products through the installation, maintenance, and repair of Electronic Assembly equipment. Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required. May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- Perform required maintenance (preventive and repair) on electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic production equipment.
- Identify and resolve machine and process issues relating to downtime, scrap and performance
- Read and interpret diagrams and prints to repair machines or ensure product quality.
- Respond to work orders in a timely manner
- Maintain good care of equipment and tools used
- Monitor spare parts inventories and make recommendations to assure availability
- Help to move machinery and fixtures throughout the building, as required to support production
- Record preventive maintenance and repair data using computer based systems
- Identify parts and materials required. Coordinates acquisition with the Manufacturing Engineers.
- Practice safety standards
- Perform assigned job functions in accordance with established procedures to assure that waste materials are disposed of in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Support the procedures implemented to maintain ISO Certification
- Perform other maintenance duties, as required.
Basic Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Experience in electrical/pneumatic equipment repair or related experience preferred.
- Associate degree in Electromechanical Technology / Industrial Maintenance.
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).