The p osition can work remotely from anywhere in North America
The Commercial Program Specialist role encompasses a mix of sales communication, sales enablement, and program administration within the Enterprise Accounts & Software business. Manages the development and implementation of projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams. Organizes interdepartmental activities necessary to drive program simplification and amplification through the sales organization. Works on planning and implementation of projects that support the EA/SA Program throughout GSM.
- Co-develop and maintain global program communication plan addressing: SAM/EAM roles, EAVP's, Sales Regions, and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and schedule global team calls with Enterprise & Strategic Account Managers on behalf of EA&S Ops, coordinate speakers, and provide follow-up communications.
- Collaborate w/ sales leaders and HR to identify onboarding needs and coordinate applicable onboarding / offboarding activities among EA&S Commercial Ops Team members.
- Develop and maintain global program reference guide that would document broader operating framework and procedures including but not limited to role frameworks, comp plans, job descriptions, account classifications, decision frameworks, etc.
- Track/monitor account and resource changes impacting Strategic & Enterprise Accounts making relevant changes to master account list.
- Collaborate within HR and Anaplan reporting environments to understand and reconcile account package changes
- Communicate relevant changes across EA&S Ops to initiate appropriate operational changes
- Evaluate and recommend tools to improve maintenance and sharing of master list
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to update agreed sales tools for use by SAM/EAM's. Develop and maintain specific tools as necessary and track progress of tool development.
- Collaborate internally to maintain ranked listing of stakeholder needs requiring tool or process development.
- Co-develop and roll-out programs that support Executive Sponsor engagement.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Expertise in development and application of PowerBI, PowerApps, MS Teams tools.
- Expertise or involvement in coordinating and running commercial programs or project management
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Cleveland - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).