Apple Media Products - Analytics Engineering, Application Backend Engineer
Culver City , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Role Number: 200197427
- - Proven track record in architecting, designing, developing and operating complex and scalable backend applications and services in Java or similar JVM based tech stack, used by external customers. Ideally past experience in building reusable components or functionalities in server platform.
- - In-depth knowledge of Web Services and Micro-services tech stacks, such as RESTful API design
- - Able to provide technical leadership in the team.
- - Comfortable and effective working in an Agile development methodology
- - Excellent communication and teamwork skills - you collaborate effectively with peer engineering teams and cross-function stakeholders, able to influence others, resolve conflicts and drive results
We're looking for a forward-thinking self-starter to join the Apple Media Products Engineering Analytics Apps team. We're responsible for surfacing analytics for content providers such as music artists and app developers through Apple Music for Artists and App Analytics. We're a small team making a huge impact in the lives of our users by providing them deep insights into how their content is performing with their audience while still ensuring everyone's right to privacy. This is a hands-on engineering role where you'll participate in design and product reviews and implement new features for artists and app developers. We look for teammates who fit in well with our existing group of smart, creative, collaborative, diverse engineers who are able to take on problems and work with others to get things done.
Education & Experience
BSc degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years experience