Superior Court of California, County of Kings
Part-Time Family Law Facilitator/Self-Help Center Attorney
This is a part-time benefited (50%) position. Salary is commensurate with experience & is negotiable. Family Law exp required.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled.
- Education: Requires achievement of Juris Doctorate Degree and active membership in the California State Bar
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of post-Bar membership practice of law, including family law litigation and/or mediation experience
- Substitution: Additional experience, skill, or background appropriate to the community may be substituted to fulfill the experience requirement as determined by the Presiding Judge or Court Executive Officer
- Must possess a valid California Class ‘C” driver’s license.
- Have the ability to qualify for security clearance through fingerprinting, traffic, and criminal record background investigation, random drug testing and regular TB testing.
- Have the ability to use office equipment including computer, telephone, calculator, copier and fax machine.
- Travel will be required inside and outside of Kings County to attend meetings, conferences, and trainings.
Click APPLY within to be considered today!!