Synthesis - CAD Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Posted: Oct 14, 2020
Role Number: 200199549
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and expertly handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. This is a highly visible on a Front-End CAD and Methodology team, responsible for Synthesis and Formal Equivalence flows. This role will have a critical impact on getting functional products to hundreds of millions of customers quickly.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field
- Experience scripting in TCL, Perl, or Python
- Basic understanding of digital design and VLSI concepts is required
- Exposure to Machine Learning techniques strongly preferred
- Experience in Synthesis and Formal equivalence tools such as Design Compiler, RTL Compiler, Conformal LEC and/or Formality is required
- Experience in linting, static timing analysis, power domain checking or place and route tools is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and in some cases improving existing systems for Synthesis, Physical Synthesis, LEC and Scan Insertion - You will be directly responsible for supporting multiple design/integration teams and working with other CAD engineers to integrate your solutions in other flows.
Education & Experience
MSEE OR BSEE.