We believe in quality ingredients – and not just for our food. Our most valuable
ingredient – the heart of our business – is you.
Sodexo's Airline Lounge Segment has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef to join the elite team of professionals who will operate the new AMEX Centurion Lounge opening at Denver International Airport (DEN). We are seeking a talented individual who will commit to the challenges of creating and delivering a culinary-driven, fine-dining experience within a thoughtfully designed travel oasis. The ideal Executive Chef candidate will have a culinary degree as well as eclectic menu knowledge and fine-dining a la carte experience. This is a hands-on Chef role requiring previous experience managing upscale food production.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.