- Associate’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with PC operating systems including Windows NT, 2000 and XP
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role
- 2+ years of Technology Support experience
- Experience with Networking Principles, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Experience with MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level of education
- Information Technology Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Computing Technology Industry Association A+ Certification
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Call Center experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Desktop support, PC support, IT Support, Windows support, customer service, San Juan, PR, Puerto Rico