Industrial Press Operator, Finish End Packaging, Industrial Maintenance/Electrical or Mechanical
Industrial Press Operator – starting at $21+ with $1.50 shift diff/$1.60 weekend diff
• Operate heavy tonnage hydraulic press including setting die/mold in place properly, follow press set up instructions carefully and accurately, ensure robotic systems are set up and in good working order, and perform scheduled preventative maintenance on the press or robotic systems as instructed.
• Safely maintain a constant rate of production and alert other departments if there is a need for shut down,
delay or maintenance on the press.
• Follow charts, schedules, data sheets and instructions carefully and accurately for production orders, product specifications, maintenance, systems checks, quality guidelines and data entry into our electronic production management system.
• Accurately record production completion times, piece counts, brick weights, and delay times for each shift.
Finish End Packaging – starting at $21+with $1.50 shift diff/$1.60 weekend diff
• Work safely in a heavy industrial facility when performing brick processing work. Heavy physical labor is required in this department and safety is our first priority. Lift bricks from 15lb to 70 lbs sometimes manually, sometimes with assistance and place on a pallet. Wrap the pallet appropriate for domestic or international requirements.
• Move material in excess of 2 tons with sit down forklift
• Maintain a consistent rate of production in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
• Log information related to the quality of products into the Quality Management System, which requires candidates to have experience using databases or performing electronic data entry.
• Work with various types of equipment including robotic assisted workstations and hydraulics.
Industrial Maintenance $25+ depending trade and skillset with $1.50 shift diff/$1.60 weekend diff
• Work safely in a heavy industrial facility when performing preventative maintenance or repairs on all equipment as necessary (Hydraulic Presses, Conveyors, Mixing machines, etc.)
• Quickly assess plant processes during a breakdown; ability to communicate with equipment operators and then apply troubleshooting skills and knowledge to fix equipment in an efficient amount of time
• Demonstrate an aptitude of mechanical systems including troubleshooting PLC Controlled and hard-wired systems by using required 70E PPE and safe work practices. Support Robotic Control Systems; RHI Magnesita uses ABB robotics and Siemens PLCs.
• Will troubleshoot for both electrical and mechanical issues to minimize downtime
We have excellent benefits which start on the first day of the month following hire. Full medical, dental, vision program; vacation immediate; 401K (with 6% company match); paid holidays; hunting land; company pays for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
Click to apply!