Support Luminis Health, and Human Resources through:
1. Performing professional training and organizational development activities with a focus on Leadership Development; Organizational Development; Performance Consulting for non-clinical workplace learning enterprise wide.
2. Managing the Luminis Health LEAD Academy
3. Leading and expanding the organization's Career Development model.
4. Assisting with executing the organization's Performance Management Process.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
1. Consults with partners including Leaders at all levels across Luminis Health; Human Resource Business Partners; regional training and education partners; and staff to monitor, identify, and strategize how to address workplace performance and leadership/staff development.
2. Manages the Luminis Health LEAD Academy. This includes participant selection process; curriculum development; Executive participation; Blackboard environment; presenters/trainers; and delivering some content.
2. Designs, develops, coordinates, implements, delivers, and evaluates training programs that support organization objectives and are aligned with the organizations strategic plan.
3. Provides coaching, facilitation, team development, whole systems analysis, process reengineering, and organization development services in consultation with leaders from all levels of the organization to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization's strategic plans.
4. Develops and implements manager and staff development programs that support the organization's succession plan.
5. Carries out organization assessments, makes recommendations for change, helps design new structures and jobs, and works to redesign management processes to meet quality standards. Helps establish organization-wide processes that create organization health and employee satisfaction.
6. Provides project management for organization-wide projects/initiatives as required, facilitating team efforts and helping to define project goals, timelines, resource requirements and planning to cope with conflict or stressor points in the plans.
7. Assesses risks associated with various change initiatives/projects and suggests and implements actions to manage any negative impacts.
8. Leads the organization's Career Development Program.
9. Becomes power user for the People Fluent performance management system and leads elements of the annual performance review and goal setting processes. This includes full performance management: program lifecycle from onboarding to career management, including managing related learning needs.
10. Upon request, coaches leadership teams at all levels of the organization to expand their leadership and change management competencies.
- Master's Degree Required in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, Instructional Design or closely related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in education or workplace learning and development.
- Organizational Development experience preferred particularly in a healthcare organization.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Considerable ability to exercise independent judgment. Proficient in handling multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent leadership and influence skills. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience administering/interpreting career development and counseling assessments.
- Experience with key performance management and related learning processes (e.g. coaching, performance appraisal/management, 360 assessments)
- Experience in building, coaching, and debriefing behavioral/psychometric assessments
- Experience using quantitative and performance metrics to develop learning strategies to monitor and improve performance of teams and individuals.
- Prefer experience conducting live webinars using Zoom, GoToMeeting or other platforms.
- Prefer experience utilizing Learning Management Systems.
- Prefer intermediate experience using Articulate, Captivate or other eLearning development tool.
Prefer current certifications in validated assessments and licensed training curricula. Examples include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator; Clifton Strength Finders; DiSC; Predictive Index; EQi 2.0; Strong Interest Inventory; Five Factor Model; VIPS; DDI; VitalSmarts; etc.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Must be comfortable utilizing laptop/PC; presentation equipment and software.
Primary office will be located on the Anne Arundel Medical Center campus in Annapolis, MD. However must be able to periodically travel to all Luminis Health System locations in mid-Maryland and the middle Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Physical Demands -
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.