The Compliance Data /Regulatory Analyst is responsible for supporting Luminis Health (LH) Corporate Compliance Program to provide actionable insights through data and analysis to achieve business objectives. Specifically, to perform regulatory oversight by managing the department's internal data and acting as the primary source for the department's data needs. The Analyst works with departments and management throughout the health system to design, execute, and review data analytical reports in accordance with the annual compliance work plan and reporting requirements. The Analyst drafts reports, ensures the accuracy of data, presents analytical findings, supports Compliance operations and risk identification within the department system of record. The Analyst reports to the Senior Director, Corporate Compliance (SDCC).
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Assist in the administration of audit tools for work paper documentation and issues tracking.
- Collaborate with Corporate Compliance team and other business partners to understand business goals, objectives and challenges, and provide reliable and accurate reports, insights, monitoring activities, and analysis to support informed decision making.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets and communicate trends and findings to SDCC and other stakeholders and business partners.
- Perform analysis of structured and unstructured data to solve complex business and department problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders to continuously evaluate and improve the quality of reports and dashboards.
- Assist in the identification and addressing opportunities for process enhancements as well as new analytical opportunities.
- Partner with Corporate Compliance Directors' and other system leaders to identify opportunities where data analysis can be utilized to assist the departments and/or business units gain insights with advance analytics tools and solutions.
- Deliver training to Corporate Compliance team members and other stakeholders on effectively using analytic tools and solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant members of the Information Technology (IT) department and other data analysis personnel from other departments to leverage expertise and foster collaboration.
- Demonstrate strong ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Data Science, Data Analytics or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in Legal, Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit or working with IT systems related to Legal, Compliance, Risk or Internal Audit required; preferably within the healthcare/life sciences/biotech industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in advance analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources preferred.
- Expertise in visualization tool (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau) strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and industry guidance applicable to healthcare.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands - Light
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.