Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
We're helping the world work better and people work smarter - and we're looking for the makers, the forward thinkers, and the problem solvers to make that happen. That's where you come in.
Our NA Sales team prioritizes our customers' needs and our employees' success. The position of Account Representative is crucial to our organization. On this team, you'll build and sustain deep and lasting relationships with the world's producers, and work in partnership with customers, OEMs, systems integrators and industry partners to solve unique challenges with the industry's most sophisticated automation technology.
Your days are never the same: every day, you'll grow your skills, expertise and career, with development opportunities that span industries and regions - all while working for an award-winning, ethical company recognized for its innovation.
What you'll do
- Talk to customers. You are the face of our company to our customers. How you communicate and work with them creates the positive experience that keeps them loyal. You will understand what drives their business. You will proactively resolve issues. You will make a difference.
- Make us all smarter. You will gather customer and business insights about your customer's organization and the industry, and connect that insight to opportunities for us to offer comprehensive solutions.
- Plan and act. We have proven methodologies for qualifying customer opportunities, engaging resources and sharing insights - all the things that impact how a customer makes decisions (and why a customer will choose us).
- Collaborate and advise. You have access to one of the most skilled networks in the automation world, bright minds in Marketing that will help you deliver the right content at the right time to your stakeholders and decision makers.
- Influence customer purchases. That's the best part - through your knowledge, expertise and skills, you'll help a customer make the right buying decision.
- 1+ years of technical school work
- Legal authorization to work in the US. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an engineering, technical or operations discipline
- Typically requires 2+ years' experience in business-to-business engagement in manufacturing or software-related solutions
- Software industry experience
- Experience in B2B sales, specifically in manufacturing or software-related solutions
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office)
- Experience with CRM applications (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and Power BI dashboards
- Knowledge of industrial automation business and related product and service offerings
- Demonstrated leadership, creativity, influence and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate using digital/social media platforms
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Dallas - Texas
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).