The Enterprise Customer Success Manager manages a portfolio of site-based accounts associated to a corporate owner(s) across geographies to ensure that they achieve their business outcomes with Rockwell Automation's subscription and services contracts. Responsible for ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to high renewal rates and expansion of annuity based contracts and subscriptions.
- Responsible for the management and Annual Recurring Revenue Target and growth strategy associated to all contracts and software subscriptions within portfolio of site-based accounts.
- Responsible for using data and workflow information from Customer Success Platform (Gainsight) to execute Onboarding, Adopt, Expand and Renewal motions relevant to each account in portfolio.
- Translates available customer data contained within Customer Success Platform and other sources into value delivered to customer by engaging in Services contracts and software subscriptions.
- Communicates value delivered to participating sites on a periodic cadence using QBR methodology and other means of communication/cadences. Aggregates and delivers QBR at a corporate customer level.
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights to recommend changes or additions to existing contract and subscription scope that can improve the outcomes a customer can obtain. Use such recommendations to initiate Expand Motions in conjunction with Sales. Documents Motion effectiveness.
- Foster a teaming environment with Sales, Delivery and Distributor team members on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, engineering or related fields.
- At least 8 years of work experience and experience in working with customers in a commercial and/or technical capacity.
- Self-starter with strong collaboration skills
- Capability of Managing Multiple Priorities.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes.
- Have knowledge on how services are organized and delivered - Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate and work with others to make customers successful.
- Commercial acumen. Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Capable of developing, communicating and executing a services ARR strategy at a corporate level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of customer's organization.
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).