Come work for _t_he world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 2 for CHI St. Alexius Health located in Bismarck, ND. This is a 300-bed facility and the Registered Dietitian in this role will provide inpatient nutritional care as well as provide consulting (4-10 hrs/month) to their HIT Residential Group Home, which supports their adult physical/mental disability program. New RD graduates welcome to apply!
The successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- Work a rotating weekend schedule (1 weekend/month) providing hospital wide coverage;
- Perform quality improvement initiatives within the nutrition department, including patient satisfaction rounds and test trays;
- Educate health care team member, including physicians and nurses; and
- Assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in ND (or in the process of obtaining);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about CHI St. Alexius Health at https://www.chistalexiushealth.org/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..