EAST TENNESSEE DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Executive Director: Senior level management position available on or before March 1, 2021. The Executive Director will perform all duties necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the East Tennessee Development District (ETDD), a highly respected regional organization serving 16 counties and 56 cities in the mid-eastern section of Tennessee. Duties will include management of all personnel, oversight of all fiscal and administrative functions, policy development/implementation and liaison to Board of Directors.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a B.A. Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration or closely related field
- A minimum of ten years’ experience with executive level management within a similar organizational setting
- Excellent organizational, decision making, and communication skills; considerable experience in economic and community development activities
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience to provide the necessary knowledge, abilities, and skills needed to excel at the job.
Please send resume by mail or click APPLY NOW to be considered today!!
Please submit resumes to Terry Bobrowski by December 1, 2020.
The East Tennessee Development District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer