You ask instead of command. You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others. _Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 6 to oversee _the Food and Nutrition Services Department at _Sharp Grossmont_ Hospital_ in La Mesa, CA. _Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest healthcare facility in East San Diego County and is part of a large six hospital system. As Sodexo considers Quality of Life to be a key factor in individual and collective performance, Sharp embraces a culture of employee wellness that is focused on balanced health and wellness to help you reach your health goals and enjoy life along the way.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- represents a proven track record of developing and executing plans that drive results
- exemplifies professional communication skills and a passion for a high level of customer service
- possesses a working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management
- has experience in the retail industry; driving sales and customer satisfaction
- actively partners with community leaders to support outreach opportunities
- upholds food and physical safety standards compliant with HACCP and all regulatory requirements for food service establishments (Department of Health Services, etc.,)
- develops and leads a diverse team through team building, coaching and accountability
- fosters a culture of innovation and empowerment (remaining current on industry trends- Health, Wellness, Sustainability, etc.,)
- embodies a Zero Harm mindset
- To meet California requirement, candidates need a Background as Registered Dietitian, Diet Technician Registered, Certified Dietary Manager or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree desirable.
Learn more about Sharp Grossmont at _
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to an account, may have multiple clients and/or satellite locations.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management