The Rockwell Automation Customer Success team is looking for a Gainsight Administrator to provide project management, administration of our Gainsight platform, and implementation and maintenance of customer experiences. This role is responsible for Gainsight platform strategy, administration, and implementation.
The Gainsight Administrator is a highly visible role requiring extensive interaction and collaboration across Customer Success, Product Management, Marketing and IT involved in the launch of new programs and projects, including Enterprise wide strategic initiatives that support our global team of Customer Success Managers. These Programs require close coordination with many different participants across the company to ensure timely delivery of data, content, and system workflows that deliver world-class customer experiences.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight NXT to internal customers, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows
- Partner with cross functional departments to identify business requirement and the impact on Gainsight NXT
- Participate in implementation tasks such as data mapping, user acceptance testing and creating training materials
- Work cross-functionally to help identify sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects our customer data
- Develop a deep understanding of customer pain points that lead to churn, as well as key moments of customer value that lead to Expansion and Renewal
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to proactively engage with customers
- Manage user accounts, groups, and security settings in Gainsight NXT
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Help prepare the Customer Success team to roll out additional processes or functionality
- Provides day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varying and shifting priorities required
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Previous Gainsight NXT experience preferred
- Previous Gainsight Analyzer and PX experience beneficial
- Previous SAP CRM experience preferred
- Previous experience building statistical models to correlate customer usage and buying behavior trends beneficial
- Previous experience leveraging product telemetry to operationalize digital and human led customer engagements in Gainsight NXT beneficial
- Strong Gainsight NXT user with administrative, configuration, dashboard, and reporting skills
- Previous Sales Operations or Business Operations, or customer facing experience beneficial
- Experience coding object-oriented fundamentals of logic (IF, AND, and OR)
- Familiarity with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Firm understanding of Customer Success organizational strategies and execution models preferred
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellence in providing end user support
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Confidence in advocating for best practices
- High degree of resiliency and accountability
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois, Dallas - Texas, Mayfield Village - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).