Location: 6032-Knoxville MainYd2400Chpmn
Waste Connections of TennesseeÂ is looking for a safety consciousÂ Operations SupervisorÂ to join the team at our location inÂ Knoxville, TN.
- Assist with the supervision of drivers.
- Monitor progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes route changes as necessary
- Conduct safety meetings and audits
- Maintains employee company and DOT logs and reports
- Assist in the supervision of Dispatch Department
- Conduct field inspections of route crews to ensure proper work procedures
- Issue progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Performs driver reviews
- Receive, review and follow up on customer complaints regarding collection programs
- Others duties as assigned
- Ability to relocate for promotional opportunities based on performance
- Bachelorâs degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
- Have or ability to obtain within 90 days your Class B CDL
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending AccountÂ
Apply todayÂ Â and Connect with Your Future!
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)