- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a medical environment
- Previous experience managing insurance verification
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience with Clinical databases & the Internet
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Home Infusion
- Experience in a care coordination role
- Call center experience in a medical environment
- Clinical licensure
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Careers with Optum Infusion Pharmacy. If you choose a career with Optum Infusion Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At Optum Infusion Pharmacy, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Home Infusion, Supervisor, Pharmacy, Miramar, FL, Florida, Intake Coordinator, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, UHG