- Active and unrestricted RN license in your state of residence
- Bilingual English and Spanish. Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish and English
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines consistently, while completing tasks accurately
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously by working independently, as well as part of a team, in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations
- Excellent computer skills with direct experience in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to work a Monday through Friday work schedule which includes a rotational Saturday every other weekend
- Managed care experience or experience with a regulatory or accredited body strongly preferred
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Bilingual, RN, Quality reviewer, benefits, contracts, telecommute, telecommuting, telecommuter, work from home, remote, Phoenix, Seattle, Denver, Las Vegas, AZ, WA, NV, CO