- High school diploma or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday - Friday from 8am - 8pm AST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends
- Bilingual Spanish/English proficiency
will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company
are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a
similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work
site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with
any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group
building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical
distancing cannot be attained
- Prior health care experience
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Previous Data Entry Experience
Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Billing, Call Center, Customer Service, San Juan, PR, Puerto Rico