Samford University is a private Christian university in Homewood, Alabama. In 1841, the university was founded as Howard College. Samford University is the 87th oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. The university enrolls 5,692 students from 46 states and 28 countries.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site