Develops in-house capabilities to provide responsive financial planning and analysis for Medical Center and other operations and for potential new programs. In addition, responsible for providing technical expertise with respect to all reimbursement issues, including Rate, Commission and Medicare rate filings and reporting.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts strategic financial planning.
- Performs reimbursement work including rate filing, periodic reporting and research.
- Provides technical support, including variance analysis on the operating budgets of all system corporations.
- Provides technical support and program development on financial information systems.
- Prepares and follows through on certificate of need applications to the health resources planning commission.
- B.A. or B.S. in a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Five to eight years in financial planning.
Required License/Certifications: None Listed
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands -
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.