IC Packaging Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 22, 2020
Role Number: 200201431
Do you like to work on ground breaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary result? We are looking for a talented and passionate IC Packaging Engineer to join our team.
- 10+ relevant experience packaging and/or system integration.
- Good understanding of cross-functional packaging areas: system stack integration, package layout and architecture, enabling process technologies, thermal, mechanical, SI/PI, material, component & system level reliability, testing, and FA
- Expert in advanced packaging technologies: Knowledge and insight to deliver high density / high performance interconnects in various form factor, thermo-mechanical, reliability, and cost constraints
- AutoCAD and other mechanical design tools, thermal, design rules, BOM, design for manufacturing, reliability, and cost
- Basic knowledge of signal integrity / power integrity
You will be responsible for IC packaging development
System Stack Integration for FcXGA Packages
Heat Sink and Loading Mechanism Design and Integration
Education & Experience
PhD in Mechanical, Materials Science, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering