The purpose of the Production Manager is to provide leadership, manage daily manufacturing operations, and drive Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity and Cost Improvements that will add value to the Rockwell Automation, Mequon, WI facility.
- Lead and create synergy amongst a team of Production Supervisors to help them lead the 350+ manufacturing team members to achieve superior results in terms of culture, safety, quality, delivery, cost.
- Drive standard deployments for areas including KPI charts, action plans and countermeasures. Create and monitor metrics and implementation of related manufacturing strategies.
- Coordinate efficiency and improvement activities.
- Use and promote Rockwell Operating System (ROS) and Lean Manufacturing concepts to drive continuous improvement through Kaizen Develop and monitor operational budget
- Lead and monitor projects to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity, and Cost.
- Lead 5S initiatives to improve department environment and efficiency..
- Lead daily operations and continuous improvements which include but are not limited to: supply chain production control, establishing manufacturing priorities, coordination of activities with off-shift management and order shipments.
- Emphasize the creation of continuous product flow, utilize pull systems where flow is not currently possible and works to level the workload. Creates the basis for continuous improvement and employee empowerment by ensuring that standardized work/processes are followed, countermeasures implemented and the area is compliant with safety requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the areas of Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology, Electrical Engineering, Materials Management
- A minimum of five year's of major professional accomplishments, including increasing responsibility and leadership of projects and teams of considerable size, scope and complexity.
- A minimum of five year's manufacturing management experience.
- Materials experience, including direct planning or APICs certifications
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).