Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record required
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of insurance
- Bilingual-English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check, and drug screening.
Please apply at our website, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: pharmacy, technician, retail, customer service, PTCB, pharmaceuticKeywords: pharmacy, technician, retail, customer service, PTCB, pharmaceuticKeywords: deliveries, driving, delivery, customer service, driver’s license, auto insurance