From cafes to micro markets to catering and restaurants, your future is in your hands!
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for CHI St Vincent's Infirmary located in Little Rock, AR.
The Retail Manager 3 provides operational leadership at CHI St Vincent's Infirmary in Little Rock, AR a premier destination for quality faith based care. This leader will work closely with their team and the leaders at St Vincent's Infirmary to set the expectations for each associate in order to provide our guests with an experience that surpasses their expectations every time. Quality and excellent service are the hallmarks for this position. Reporting directly the Senior Area General Manager, this position will have oversight of all retail operations including the Cafeteria, Doctor's Lounge, and Starbucks We Proudly Serve.
Founded in 1888 by the Sisters of Charity this 600 licensed bed facility has been a destination for comprehensive and compassionate care in Little Rock and the surrounding areas. As part of the CHI system in Arkansas this flagship hospital is the jewel of CHI Arkansas.
The successful candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly-paid), staff;
- provide stellar customer service;
- oversee cash handing processes, and POS programming and maintenance;
- ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- manage the opening and closing the operation as well daily retail food service operations;
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance; and/or
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Learn more about CHI St. Vincent's Infirmary at
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.