Camera Experience Application Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 27, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200199904
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Portrait Mode and Memories which deliver experiences that are magical! The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by demonstrating computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same. Are you looking to contribute to a product that is redefining digital photography? Apple's Camera & Photos Software team is growing, and we want to speak to gifted engineers who are passionate about, building applications and crafting the future of the world's most popular camera.
- You love building and implementing outstanding user interfaces and customer experience
- You have hands-on experience shipping high quality iOS applications
- You possess a deep understanding of object oriented design, memory management, and performance optimization
- You excel at solving and debugging hard problems
- You are an effective communicator and love working closely with others
- You thrive working in a dynamic environment and learning new technologies
The Camera Experience team is looking for a skilled and hardworking iOS software engineer to develop innovative camera apps and features. If you flourish with how to tackle big problems, focus getting every little detail right, have a deep real passion for photography and then this job is for you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent