This role can be located out of our Weston, FL office or anywhere in Latin America
In a fast changing and increasingly complex selling - and buying - environment, Commercial Operations ties together strategy and execution, supported by digital applications and analytics.
This role is part of the senior leadership staff, reporting directly to the President of Latin America This role offers you the possibility to work in a high-performance team, to act at the highest strategic level in the region and to drive sales execution with impact across Latin America
This role is also part of our global commercial operations team and will represent the region and provide feedback and inputs on the global initiatives.
The Commercial Operations role is focused on the following:
- Building sales strategy & commercial readiness capability to ensure success in a rapidly changing environment
- Aligning to customer expectations and the needs of those working with our customers; mainly direct sales organization
- Enabling Outcome-based Selling, both for sales leaders and for collaborative selling teams
- Ensuring a foundation of reliable data and simplified processes so we make better, faster decisions
- Drive CRM improvements to increase system utilization and speed on special campaigns
- Ensure incentive targets are aligned to strategy and regional budgets. Provide visibility and recommendations on sales performance. Governance of compensation and sales incentives execution
- This focus, led by the Director, Commercial Operations, will result in improved salesforce productivity and effectiveness in the region, accomplished through aligned sales strategy and the right digital mindset.
- Provide a strategic perspective, acting as a sounding board to the regional president
- Be the core function that manages complex projects across the organization
- Work with the regional president and sales leaders to build the region's sales strategy and optimal commercial deployment resources
- Accountable for solidifying and amplifying sales strategy, sales model, role expectations, and sales methodology in the region
- Synthesize the inputs and needs from the field and align to the greatest priorities and impact to the region
- Evolve the commercial operation department to be a function which delivers proactive sales insights, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Align with global commercial operations teams to ensure smooth rollout of initiatives and systems
- Represent the region in global initiatives and be the voice of the region within the function
- Leverage deliverables of global team to reduce duplication/increase capacity in the region
- Enable Outcome-based Selling, both sales leaders and collaborative selling teams
- Ensure a foundation of reliable data and simplified processes
- Drive sales processes consistently, such as opportunity funnel health review, monthly order forecasting, and quarterly performance reviews
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish OR Portuguese
- Experienced leader with >10 of total experience in sales and/or combination of commercial excellence roles
- Experience in a multinational, matrix environment, or public company
- Software industry experience
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Project management and/or continuous improvement certification is a plus
- Analytical mindset, with capacity to absorb information and data to drive solid conclusions
- Strong understanding of modern selling and proven ability to build and communicate strategy
- Ability to articulate complex messages in a clear way, and effectively propose ideas and get buy in. Present strategies at an executive level.
- Knowledge of business change management framework approaches or methodologies. Detailed understanding of
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Weston - Florida
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).