This role can be based out of our Weston, FL office or anywhere in Latin America
Accountable for the regional leadership of all Marketing in Latin America. Operates as the primary interface between Latin America Commercial Marketing organization and the Global Commercial marketing team.
- Drives consistency across marketing activities executed in Latin America countries. Whenever appropriate works with other global regions to share best practices or in specific programs/activities to leverage both people and financial resources.
- Partners closely with key regional internal experts and external vendors where appropriate to gain robust market, customer and competitive data and insights, develop strategies to exploit opportunities and address competitive threats, and to clearly communicate, prioritize and close gaps in our offering and value proposition in the region.
- Working with key stakeholders and resources in region, leads the strategic planning function within the region. This includes the development and preparation of 3 year strategy and short range strategic objectives to drive the strategy. This also includes leadership to the regional directors to support creation of the tactical plans to accomplish the strategy. Additionally, this role leads the tracking and progress on strategy execution.
- Creates & executes the Marketing Intelligence/BI strategy in region. Leads the annual global market data set project to update Latin America Product available market by country and BU.
- Leads Regional Commercial Marketing organization on the development of marketing strategies, execution plans and budgeting. Provide consistent metrics for assigned programs/initiatives (campaigns). Must possess working knowledge of company organization and markets and be able to work independently and within groups.
- Leads the effort to determine marketing programs in the region by business and industry vertical by working with the global businesses and vertical teams. Makes resource recommendations to ensure key marketing programs are being executed. Leads the LA Marketing team to develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to increase market share within the region.
- Works with key stakeholders & resources in the region to develop region-wide marketing strategies to deliver optimum value to customers and increase overall market share.
- Leads the LA marketing team to develop and implement an integrated marketing communication strategy to develop and get "the message" out. Ensures that marketing communications initiatives are synchronized with the business groups and meets the strategic and tactical needs of the businesses. Responsible for maintaining procedures and quality practices to ensure corporate communication standards are maintained.
- Identifies and implements participation in selected trade shows, technical conferences and regional marketing activities/programs as well as various media. Responsible for Latin America web-site development and maintenance.
- Leads the development of key business & initiative plans within region (ex; Midrange, The Connected Enterprise, Modernization). This also includes BU regional leadership for A&S, IC, Safety and Sensors as well as marketing leadership support for BU regional leadership for Power, CSM & SSB.
- Bachelor's degree
- Travel requirements: At least 50% of the time both domestic and international.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Fluent in English and Spanish OR Portuguese
- Bachelor's in engineering or related discipline
- Master's in Business Administration or advanced degree in business management is desirable.
- Software industry experience
- This position requires a 4-year degree, preferably a BS in engineering, or BS/BA in business or marketing with technical experience in the motor control and automation field.
- Fluent English-conversation, reading and writing skills.
- Experience Required: Ten or more years of progressive field sales and strategic management experience in a multi-billion-dollar, global customer services provider. International people management experience required. Extensive experience leading global teams of people in a matrix organization.
- Latin America regional experience.
- Portuguese or Spanish conversation, reading, and writing skills.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Weston - Florida
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).