The Training Implementation Specialist is responsible to deploy the Benjamin Moore training and learning strategy by driving continuous, sustainable learning for Benjamin Moore field personnel, retailers and end users.
- Lead the implementation of training programs for Benjamin Moore Field Representatives in subjects including but not limited to product knowledge, selling skills, in-store training delivery, and retail best practices.
- Lead the implementation of technical end user training programs and the utilization of learning tools in the market
- Collaborate with the Sales team to implement customized training programs for key, strategic customers, including results measurement
- Facilitate effective training courses across markets for both internal & external customers
- Work with Market Sales Leadership to identify training solutions which help close skill gaps of field personnel
- Monitors sales representative’s training time to ensure it is in line with agreed upon Field Training Plan and communicate to Market Leadership
- Working with Market Sales Leadership & local Territory Representatives, support new account product training
- Utilize available systems & technology to facilitate improved reporting and communication with internal customers
Training Content Development
- As requested, work collaboratively with the training development group to build field level training programs.
- Act as a conduit to the development group for field generated training content requests.
- Work with Market Sales Teams to develop short and long-range, on-going learning plans for Field Sales personnel, end-users, and market-identified retailers.
- Conduct annual assessments and quarterly reviews to ensure plans remain relevant and monitor execution
- Maintain regular communication with Market Sales Leadership to ensure alignment on plan(s) and execution
- In support of Retailer Outside Sales Representative program, plan & deliver required Instructor Led Training classes to meet Market needs
- Build, maintain, & communicate calendar of Instructor Led Training to address requested and required Market / Territory training needs
- Manages execution of agreed upon plan components
Required Knowledge & Desired Skills
- BA/BS college degree preferred, or equivalent industry business experience
- English / Spanish bilingual is preferred
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in sales or training
- Proficient in paint technology with the ability to increase knowledge
- Strong facilitation and training deliver skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent oral, written communication and group presentation skills
- Ability to organize and develop live and virtual training seminars
- Excellent, consultative, planning and organizational skills
- High tolerance for changing priorities and a genuine sense of urgency
- Understanding of retail operations and sales strategies
- Excellent PC (MSOffice, PowerPoint, etc.) and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50% - 75% of the time (within the Company’s COVID-19 safety guidelines)
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must.
- Ability to work evenings & weekends when necessary.?
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we’ve been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Safety Update: At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.