Rockwell Automation's Advanced Analytics Center in Austin Texas has a position available for a data scientist with strong software development background. The candidate is expected to design, develop, and deploy automated machine learning (AML) solutions on edge devices of interest to Rockwell Automation. The candidate must be able to optimize software and memory footprint of the AML solution on targeted edge devices and create intuitive user interfaces for the solution.
- Develop and deploy end-to-end AML solutions and architectures (including data extraction, algorithm development, control system integration and GUI).
- Create and execute required test scenarios/plans to ensure complete testing of AML solution and its components
- Architect AML solution for integration with real-time control loop in Industrial Automation applications.
- Collaborates with product owners and stakeholders to ensure alignment of AML architecture with business priorities
- Proactively monitor industry trends and identify opportunities to implement new technologies
- Help create a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency
- Build strong relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization
- M.Sc. of Ph.D in Engineering, Physics or Computer Science preferred
- Typically requires 5 years of related experience
- Familiarity with probabilistic ML and statistical data analysis.
- Programming background with languages such as Python, C/C++. Aptitude to quickly learn new programming language as need arises.
- Familiarity with automation applications (control, monitoring, ... especially real-time deployment)
- Background in one or more of the following disciplines: electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering, chemical engineering, data science.
No. of Positions:
Austin - Texas
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).