The Director, Global System Integrator (GSIs) Alliance is responsible for accelerating commercial success with our strategic alliances including Accenture. The person will develop future Rockwell Automation Global GSI strategy that is focused on recruiting, managing, and driving commercial growth with Information Software GSIs. This includes developing the programs and policies, defining right incentive model, enablement, and benefits to attract and recruit new GSI partners and accelerate growth. The partnership will focus on Rockwell Automation software (SW) portfolio in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, but may also include Rockwell services and hardware. The person needs to define GSI collaboration framework and models that are most effective to drive revenue growth and performance through GSI partners. The leader has responsibility to achieve revenue growth targets through GSI partners across all regions. The Director, GSI Alliance will be managing a global team and be a change agent to drive change into the organization. This role will work with the Regional Market Access Directors and the regional GSI Partner Managers to execute the GSI strategy and to recruit, enable and manage GSI alliance partners in each region.
GSI Global System Integrator Alliance Strategy
- Develop GSI Alliance strategy that support Rockwell Automation's "bringing the connected enterprise to life" strategy
- Meet the revenue and market share growth expectations of the company through GSI partners
- Develop strategy to help Rockwell drive incremental revenue especially for the SW portfolio in the emerging IoT market
- Manage global GSI executive relationships and small team of worldwide GSI managers.
GSI Global System Integrator Alliance Policies and Programs
- Define the partnering and commercial models to drive incremental revenue growth in all regions
- Define incentive and compensation model for market making GSIs
- Build a two-way alliance model that is built on trust that helps grow both companies' businesses
- Setting the global guidelines under which the regions will execute their system integrator strategies
- Establishing global system integrator policies
- Designing GSI agreements and contracts in collaboration with legal counsel and GSI reporting guidelines
GSI Global System Integrator Alliance Development and Management
- Exceed strategic alliance goals with Accenture
- Meet global GSI revenue goals
- Recruit and manage of GSI relationships with agreed goals, targets, and quarterly business reviews
- Ensure business plans in place with all GSIs and ensure quarterly business reviews to meet these targets
- Overall management of the global GSI program
- Provide GSI recruiting and management guidance to all regions
- Pro-active recruitment of select global GSI alliance partners
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline plus MBA preferred
- 6+ years management experience
- Broad expertise in developing and managing GSI alliances
- Strong experience in building GSI strategies across software, services, and hardware
- SaaS and Annual Recuring Revenue in Software Industry
- Working knowledge in Internet of Things technologies and Industry 4.0.
- Global experience working in EMEA, Asia-Pacific and Latin America markets
- Experience working in a matrix environment and large multi-national company
- Ability to work influence across organizational boundaries
- A collaborative spirit that focuses winning as a team versus winning as an individual
- Solution sales background/experience: alliances, pre-sales or business development background would be highly preferred
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of time
- This role can be based in the United States or Europe
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Software industry experience required.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).